Keep going ~



Wow, I really needed this.  I am in such a rut, and I just can't seem to rise to the next level.  I have gotten caught in the comparison game, and I just don't compare.  Then after looking for inspiration I feel like it's all been done, like I wouldn't be able to be original anyways.  Arggggg.  Then I think, just take pictures and quit thinking about everything else.  Do it because you enjoy it, and create what pleases you, although what pleases me is that which I can't seem to create.  I also want to do it all, and it's just not possible, so I end up doing a little bit of everything,which amounts to nothing.  Then when I get real honest I realize a large part of it is fear.  When much is given, much is expected.  I run from expectations....
You can purchase a print here.

Comments

Popular Posts