Delicious autumn ~

I am swooning! I ♥ autumn, I just do. It warms my heart, makes me smile, stirs me to bake, to take long strolls, inspires me to live, to love, and to just settle in and enjoy every moment.  Suddenly hot cocoa becomes this most romantic drink, as does reading, taking a stroll, and anything otherwise ordinary. Is there anything more so? 


Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot



1. Cappuccino at Cafe Giulia Chippendale, 2. "Autumn wins you best by this its mute appeal to sympathy for its decay.” -robert browning, 3. {five}, 4. Gold-soaked afternoon., 5. autumn in my heart, 6. one by one~, 7. Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing., 8. autumn bike ride, 9. .

Comments

Popular Posts