Mantra


This is for the NOW YOU workshop, this weeks theme was Mantra.  The first time I came across this was from a punk band out of Colorado, Dead Silence.  That was 27 years ago.  It rung true to me then, and still does.  If you asked my kids if I had a motto, this is one of several they would quote,  as I have mushed it into their brains.  Apathy is a dangerous place to be!
I spent way too much time trying to make this, very frustrating thanks to photoshop not working properly, only to realize flickr doesn't support gif's.  It definitely looked way better in my head, apparently my daughter wasn't holding very still.   Live and learn.
.

Comments

  1. tanya17.1.13

    Even though she wasn't totally still ithink this looks great, very cool Chris, and you look great in it too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts