5 X 5 for Spring

Here is my second installment for the project I am doing with Tracie West. We are both busy women, and sometimes we let our creative endeavours take a backseat. We have joined up to make little films based on whatever themes or ideas we come up with. This project is called 5 x 5 as seen on Vimeo, and is made up of 5 clips that are 5 seconds each.  It is supposed to be made of the actual audio that recorded when recording the clips, so no music. When I shot some of my clips, I heard the beautiful sounds of birds, and other animals, but forgot to account for the wind. I filmed the one and only Magnolia tree we have in the entire city, but the wind was so harsh that I left it out. There were a few shots I wanted to get that were not nature related, but ran out of time.  That is why this is such a great collaboration, it gives us motivation to make these and lots of practice. 



It’s spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you’ve got it, you want — oh, you don’t quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so! ~Mark Twain

Comments

  1. I knew your video would kill mine! Totally spoke spring. I just more or less had the attitude of "hey, this is spring in San Francisco" You had much more thought to yours and I totally LOVE it. I have been waiting to see it. I kept checking your blog like every single hour since I woke up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts