dO over 2012

I posted earlier that I had not taken any pictures for a few months.  I thought it would be a great idea to start a 365/52/12 project to get me back up and going.  I was interested in several projects, and yet I just couldn't get there.  Trying to interpret a word with my camera after being on hiatis just seemed like work, not fun.  What I really want is to focus on my skills via projects, make sense.... I was trying to figure out how I could work that into a 365 type thing.  So what I came up with is this, I have a book called Photo Op, that has 52 projects for image makers, see video below.  I have had this book for a while, and love it, but have not been able to use it much. So my plan is to pick 12 projects and spend a whole month focusing on it.   My goal is to post daily, or at least a few times a week.  Now I'm excited!     


Comments

Popular Posts