Lovely December

I have lost my way.  I have been a bad blogger, I haven't done much with my camera, and I am still working on my autumn video project.  I have several pictures from this summer that I wanted to post but haven't.  I never finished my 2012 photography project.  I am disgusted, what am I to do.......
 
 
My blog was intended to be a space where I could collect the things that inspire me, as well as my photos and projects.  Those things continue to happen, but I just never get around to posting it. So I have decided that I will post something everyday this December so that 2012 isn't a total loss. Maybe the 31 days of blogging will help to create a new habit.
 
So what better way to start of December than with the holiday issue of Subtle Revelry!  Enjoy. Read here.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts