Art that inspires

 Well, I already messed up and missed a day of my 30 days of blogging.  I am taking stock and it is taking me longer than I expected. Today I am sharing something that inspires me. The photo's that follow are examples of the work of artist Andrew Myers.  I love it when I come across something that just stuns me, surprises me, and excites me.  To have this kind of vision, and to take something so ordinary and plain and use it in a way that represents something as extraordinary as the human face in 3D and do it to perfection, just amazing.  It is hard enough drawing somebody and working out the kinks so that it really is a true representation of not just a person, but a specific person.  Imagine doing it on this large of a scale with these materials in 3D.....   


3D art screws:

Comments

  1. Totally amazing! You find the coolest stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts