day 11 :: love

Today,
focus on 
love.
Feel it. 
Be it.
Capture it. 
Share it.

I love that Tanya captured the love between her kiddo's, and Victoria shared an ornament of some Christmas owls commemorating her first Christmas with her now husband, I on the other hand went for a more symbolic love, the cliche heart. I had a hard time deciding which one to post, because frankly I wasn't pleased with either. I finally decided on the candy cane shot that I took in the snow. 
I am not a big heart collector, but I know someone who is.......and her collection is extensive. Be sure and check out Tracie West who has jumped back in!






Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
1 Corinthians 13:4-8




                                                           

                                                  Tanya  


Of course one of my favorite loves to watch is between my son and daughter. It doesn’t always look obvious when the wrestling and laughter goes a step too far and turns to crying and hitting, but once the pain or hurt feelings subside, the love becomes evident once again. Christmas season? It’s hard to keep your heart from growing three sizes those days. 

Comments

Popular Posts